Lotus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotus Guild of Wildstar.Jabbit EU.

3 posters

Hey Guys???

Bianca M

Hey Guys??? Empty Hey Guys???

Post by Bianca M Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey guys is the guild still alive ?
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Admin

Hey Guys??? Empty Re: Hey Guys???

Post by Kevin Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Heya Bianca Idk know about that. I had vacation in Spain for a month and since I don't know when the free release is of Wildstar I didn't bought a subcription.But ur sure to see me at free release !

Hey Guys??? Signature
    Bianca M

Post by Bianca M Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Kevin wrote:Heya Bianca Idk know about that. I had vacation in Spain for a month and since I don't know when the free release is of Wildstar I didn't bought a subcription.But ur sure to see me at free release !

Hey Guys??? Signature

Hey Kevin Very Happy How was your holiday? Long time no talk how are you? yeah I will be back on too when its free to play.
    Pascale

Post by Pascale Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Bianca M wrote:
    Kevin wrote:Heya Bianca Idk know about that. I had vacation in Spain for a month and since I don't know when the free release is of Wildstar I didn't bought a subcription.But ur sure to see me at free release !

Hey Guys??? Signature

Hey Kevin Very Happy How was your holiday? Long time no talk how are you? yeah I will be back on too when its free to play.

About a month ago (or more like 6-8 weeks ago), the active people did leave the guild for After Forever. Because no one was online.

And we personaly declared that the guild was as good as death.
    If you are looking for an active social raiding guild you can wisper me (Pascale Nightsong) ingame.

Or you can wait for F2P and try to get people like that.
    Bianca M

Post by Bianca M Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Pascale wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:

Hey Guys??? Signature

About a month ago (or more like 6-8 weeks ago), the active people did leave the guild for After Forever. Because no one was online.

If you are looking for an active social raiding guild you can wisper me (Pascale Nightsong) ingame.

Ok cool well I am going to wait for free to play then I will send you a wisper, its a shame the guild died since everyone was so nice, but I guess it was bound to happen since no one was online.
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Admin

Post by Kevin Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Bianca M wrote:
    Pascale wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:

Hey Guys??? Signature

Ok cool well I am going to wait for free to play then I will send you a wisper, its a shame the guild died since everyone was so nice, but I guess it was bound to happen since no one was online.

Came back online 2 day's ago.
    Seems most of the active people did left.
    Duvenel took all the items in the bank wich seems fair since he placed them but he also took all of the guild money wich is theft since the money belonged to neither me or him but to Lotus itself .
    Also he used the guild posts to advertise to make people join another guild wich is intolerated!
    A due to my abcence it would seem fair some people left but doiing these above things isn't the proper way to do.
    Lotus will come back with new players but I won't be making a random stranger vice leader anymore.

Hey Guys??? Signature
    Bianca M

Post by Bianca M Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Kevin wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:
    Pascale wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:

Hey Guys??? Signature

Duvenel took all the items in the bank wich seems fair since he placed them but he also took all of the guild money wich is theft since the money belonged to neither me or him but to Lotus itself .
    Also he used the guild posts to advertise to make people join another guild wich is intolerated!
    A due to my abcence it would seem fair some people left but doiing these above things isn't the proper way to do.
    Lotus will come back with new players but I won't be making a random stranger vice leader anymore.

Hey Guys??? Signature

Well if you are starting the guild again ,I will still be apart of it ( when free to play finally come) WOW I am kinda shocked Duv would do that, doesnt really seem like him.
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Admin

Post by Kevin Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:04 am

Bianca M wrote:
    Kevin wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:
    Pascale wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:

Hey Guys??? Signature

Hey Guys??? Signature

Well if you are starting the guild again ,I will still be apart of it ( when free to play finally come) WOW I am kinda shocked Duv would do that, doesnt really seem like him.

Wildstar is free to play since 29/09 . Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, Lotus still exists but isn't really active anymore.
    Spended the past day's figuring the new system out myself since a lot has been changed.
    Btw My vacation was great , didn't have much time since I have a girl for a while so mostly I rather spend time with her then on Wildstar.
    I still gonna be active trying to be online for 3-4 day's a week.
    I'll start recruiting after cleaning inactive players and getting a decent knowledge of the new system.

Hey Guys??? Signature
    Bianca M

Post by Bianca M Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:31 am

Kevin wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:
    Kevin wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:
    Pascale wrote:
    Bianca M wrote:

Hey Guys??? Signature

Hey Guys??? Signature

Wildstar is free to play since 29/09 . Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, Lotus still exists but isn't really active anymore.
    Spended the past day's figuring the new system out myself since a lot has been changed.
    Btw My vacation was great , didn't have much time since I have a girl for a while so mostly I rather spend time with her then on Wildstar.
    I still gonna be active trying to be online for 3-4 day's a week.
    I'll start recruiting after cleaning inactive players and getting a decent knowledge of the new system.

Hey Guys??? Signature

Oh awesome ! Well I will defiantly be back so dont kick me out Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:08 am